So you signed up for Twitter, you weren’t sure what you were going to do with it and now (thanks to the tips you got at SMBME) you have a vision and a content strategy. Maybe, your Twitter followers don’t reflect that strategy, or you are following just too many people or you just want to tidy things up a bit?
Things happen. People leave Twitter, go dormant, change usernames, don’t follow you back etc.
Using Manage Flitter you can:
- Clean up and manage who you follow.
- Find out who isn’t following you back.
- Find out which inactive accounts you follow.
- Search effectively in your Twitter stream.
- Find followers who do not have a profile picture.
- See who are your followers are quite and who is talkative (maybe too talkative).
Hope some of you find this tool useful! I heard about it from Christopher Penn’s email newsletter. He usually has a few cool tips and tricks in there if any of you want to sign up for that!