We were so excited to welcome CC Chapman to Maine for this special Social Media Breakfast Maine. We were lucky enough to be a stop on the Content Rules book tour. Since we were talking about creating unique content online, we also signed up Amy Vintinner, Marketing Manager from Sea Bags to come and talk to us about all the great content they are putting together.
This large and super fancy breakfast we could not have put together without the help of our sponsors: Constant Contact, The Internet Educator, flyte new media, Filmosity, The Cohen Tracy Team, Maine Outdoors, Mainely SEO, The Fundraising Coach, The Girl in the Orange Coat, Mainebiz and Hall Internet Marketing.
The full recordings of the breakfast are below. If you would like to see a list of who was there, view the Eventbrite page.
To hear what some other people had to say about the Content Rules SMBME try one of these:
- Carl Natale wrote a few posts on a few topics he focused on that morning.
- The Cohen Tracy Team – Listen and Be Human
- Rob Hatch, from Human Business Works included SMBME in their newsletter
- Derek Rice – Le ROI est mort? Vive le ROI?
- You can also see some awesome photos Ryan Dlugosz took here.